*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Thom Bar Summary
Thom Bar Information
Thom Bar Info
60 Thompson St
New York, 10079
Hours of Operation:
Sun.-Thu.6pm- 2am. & Fri.-Sat.6pm- 3am
DJ 7 nights a week
Thom Bar Quick Facts
- Thom Bar is popular, so expect a crowd.
- Wear dress attire if you visit Thom Bar NYC.
- Thom Bar serves specialty NY drinks.
Spring St-6th Ave (C, E); Canal-Church Sts (A, C, E); Canal-Varick Sts
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Thom Bar Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$279* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Midtown East
Grand Hyatt Hotel NYC is located in the heart of Manhattan. Centrally located near top NY attractions in Manhattan,the Grand Hyatt Hotel New York is connected to Grand Central Terminal, which can take travelers just about anywhere in New York City for cheap.
Rates starting at$389* Details
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$615* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Don't Sleep on Thom Bar, One of NYC's Trendiest Lounges
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: Are you looking for a sleek, cool Manhattan bar experience? Look no further than Thom Bar, a trendy scene with a plush interior and superior New York City cocktails. Thom Bar NYC also has creative bar food and a great seating area for the only kind of people watching New York can offer.
Why We Go: With it's slick interior, cool ambiance, and hip crowd, the Thom Bar NYC at the 60 Thompson hotel has an understated cool unmatched by other bars New York City.
- Vibe: One of New York City's trendiest clubs, the crowd at Thom Bar New York is part of the appeal. NYC's best looking and best dressed mingle with celebrity regulars like Kirsten Dunst in the low lighting.
- Specialty Cocktails: One of the signature things about Thom Bar NYC is the excellent and creative cocktail menu. Try a lychee martini for some interesting Asian fusion.
- In House DJ: Seven nights a week at Thom Bar you can see an in-house DJ mixing the best of R&B, techno and rap music. The music is played at a comfortable level, as Thom Bar NYC is more of a lounge than a dance club.
Inside Knowledge: The Thom Bar NYC has an exclusive rooftop lounge. If you know the password, you can get into one of New York City's hottest spots.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Order the Thai Iced Tea Martini: This creative cocktail at the Thom Bar NY is a fresh twist on the already inspired iced tea martini. A drink that will leave you refreshed after a bout of dance fever, the Thai Iced Tea Martini at Thom Bar New York is worth every penny.
- Do Dress to Impress: The crowd at Thom Bar NY is usually dressed to the 9's, or at least the 8's. Men usually wear a sports coat and open collar shirt, and women traditionally wear a dress and high heels. Wear your best and blend in with the trendsetters at Thom Bar NYC.
- Don't Forget Your Wallet: A posh New York City bar like Thom Bar also has posh NYC prices, so be prepared to spend double digits on every cocktail. The cocktails are well made, so it can be well worth it, but be prepared when heading to Thom Bar.
- Don't Expect a Seat at the Bar: Because the Thom Bar is so popular, it fills up quickly on weekends. Don't worry though, they do have plenty of lounge seating and a luxurious lobby where you can wait for a table.
- Accepts Reservations
- Bar Food
- Bottle Service
- Coat Check
- Full Bar
- Premier Location
- Private Parties
- Private Room
- Small Atmosphere
- Wine Bar
- Wheelchair Access