Three Kings Day Parade
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Three Kings Day Parade Summary
Event Overview: The Three Kings Day Parade in NYC at El Museo Del Barrio is an annual parade in East Harlem that celebrates the Biblical Feast of the Epiphany, as well as the Latin community in NYC. Featuring everything you would hope for in a parade inspired by a major event in the Bible - including live camels and sheep - the Three Kings Parade is a family-friendly free event in NYC.
What to Expect: The Three Kings Day Parade is a favorite amongst children visiting NYC. Many kids participate in the Three Kings Parade, and this classic NYC event features puppets and elaborate costumes that celebrate the Latino community in New York City.
- Post-Christmas Party: The Three Kings Day NYC Parade acts as a post-Christmas party for less fortunate families in Spanish Harlem, giving kids in the area the chance to have fun and enjoy a good time in NYC.
- Kid-Friendly Fun: Kids attending the Three Kings Day Celebration will enjoy seeing the camels and sheep slowly walking down 3rd and Park Aves, as well as the colorful costumes and puppets featured at this free NYC event.
Inside Knowledge: The Three Kings Day Parade begins at 10:30am, and starts at 106th St and 3rd Ave in East Harlem. This famous NYC parade travels nearly 12 blocks for close to two hours, and ends at La Marqueta Plaza on Park Ave around 12:30pm.
- Look for Familiar Faces: Often, the three kings at the Three Kings Day NYC Celebration are played by famous faces from the Big Apple, such as Mayor Michael Bloomberg in the 2011 parade. See if you can spot the familiar figures when you attend the Three Kings Day Parade in Manhattan.
- Check Out Museo Del Barrio: This popular NYC museum hosts the annual Three Kings Day Parade in Spanish Harlem, and is a cheap and interesting way to spend a couple of hours in New York.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Three Kings Day Parade Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
Three Kings Day Parade
El Museo Del Barrio
1230 5th Ave
New York, US
NYC Parade Celebrates the Latino Community in New York
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- The Three Kings Day Parade is an annual NYC parade celebrating the Latino community in East Harlem, and also commemorates the Feast of the Epiphany in the Bible.
- The Three Kings Parade has been an NYC tradition for more than three decades.
- Sheep, camels and puppets are the main draws at the Three Kings Parade in New York.
103rd St (6); 110th St-Central Park N (2, 3)