Tibetan Festival NYC
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Tibetan Festival NYC Summary
Event Overview: The Tibetan Festival NYC at the Jacques Marchais Museum in Staten Island is one of the most popular cultural events in New York City. Featuring a full day of family-friendly NY performances and activities celebrating Tibetan culture, the Tibetan Festival NY is a fun and informative way to spend an afternoon in New York City.
What to Expect: The Tibetan Festival NYC introduces visitors to a number of Tibetan customs, including authentic music and instruments, traditional Tibetan dances, and kids games from Tibet that your children are sure to enjoy.
- Arts and Crafts: Not only will you get the chance to learn how to make Tibetan caligraphy at the NY Tibetan Festival, but there are also authentic Tibetan scarves, statues, jewelry and more for sale at the Tibetan Festival NYC.
- Family-Friendly Activities: Family activities at the NY Tibetan Festival in Staten Island include hands-on arts and crafts demonstrations, traditional Tibetan games, and a demonstration on Tibetan Singing Bowls.
- Tibetan Food: Tibet is notorious for having some of the most delicious cuisine in the world. Sample authentic Tibetan dishes at the Tibetan Festival NY.
Inside Knowledge: Unfortunately, there isn't much public transportation near the Jacques Marchais Museum of Tibet Art NYC, home to the NY Tibetan Festival. However, there is convenient parking located at the nearby Richmond Town Home.
- Stay the Whole Day: The Tibetan Festival NYC lasts from 12pm- 5pm, and begins with an opens with a praryer flag ceremony celebrating the nation of Tibet. With different presentations, performances and demonstrations throughout the day, you'll want to spend an entire afternoon at the Tibetan Festival NY.
- Bring Some Extra Cash: With so many interesting crafts, clothes and food available for sale, you'll want to bring some extra spending cash to the NY Tibetan Festival in Staten Island.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Tibetan Festival NYC Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
Tibetan Festival NYC
Jacques Marchais Museum of Tibetan Art
338 Lighthouse Avenue
New York, US
$5 - $10
Popular NYC Cultural Event Celebrates Tibetan Arts and Customs
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- The NY Tibetan festival celebrates the arts, crafts and customs of Tibetan culture in NYC.
- The Tibetan Festival NYC is an annual event that takes place at the Jacques Marchais Museum of Tibetan Art in Staten Island.
- Family-friendly activities at the Tibetan Festival NYC include traditional Tibetan games, arts and crafts demonstrations, and traditional dance performances from Tibet.