Explore the wonders of New York!
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Today Show Information
Today Show Info
When to Go:
It runs all year, but dress for the season
- It's free to stand outside during the NBC Today Show filming, but don't expect to get inside.
Today Show Quick Facts
- NBC Today Show is filmed on the 1st and 2nd floor of NBC Studios in Rockefeller Center.
- Occasional concerts and interactive events are held outside for audiences to see.
- You can be on television by being in the crowd behind the glass of the NBC Today Show recording studio.
30 Rockefeller Plz
New York, US
Today Show broadcasts live Mon.-Fri. from 7am-11am EST. There is no age requirement for guests of The Today Show. Signs, hats, and clothing must not endorse any kind of business or product and should not have web addresses printed on them. To attend a live taping of The Today Show, show up early (around 6am) at the kiosks at this address: The Today Show Tickets, NBC Studios, 49th Street & 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10036
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Today Show Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Today Show
Today Show Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$279* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Midtown West
A premier Boutique Hotel and Timeshare in Midtown Manhattan offering guests plenty of amenities in all of its luxurious suites including kitchenettes and additional sofa beds. Guests also enjoy spacious bathrooms and fitness center. Deals and Packages available.
Rates starting at$254* Details
Doubletree Suites Times Sq
in Times Square
As the only All-Suites hotel on Broadway in Times Square, the full service Doubletree Suites Times Square has been newly renovated with 460 two-room guest suites, brand new lobby and restaurant, Fitness Center and more. Walk to tours, NYC restaurants and shopping, or hop on the Subway for ...
Rates starting at$416* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The Today Show is the most popular morning news program in America
This tour is FREE!
Features: The Today Show is the famous NBC morning news program that has been going on for decades. It is filmed in Rockefeller Center in Manhattan. Most notable for visiting tourists is the exterior of the studio, where visitors can get their chance to be on television by standing in front of the glass where recording for the Today Show takes place.
Why We Go: The Today Show is the highest rated morning news program on basic television, and it has been for the vast majority that it has been on the air.
- Popular: There is no question that the Today Show is the audience's choice for a morning news program. It has gone from its humble beginnings as a 2-hour news program to double the length.
- Free: While the wait for getting into a concert from the Today Show or simply getting on television can be time consuming, the experience is free and one you will remember.
- Rockefeller Center: If you are a tourist and are looking for things to do in NYC, then starting your day off being in the crowd outside of NBC Studios for the Today Show is something you won't want to miss. It also brings you into Rockefeller Center, where there is plenty for a tourist to see and do.
Inside Knowledge: The Today Show has been running since 1952, when it was the first morning news program to make its television debut.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Dress for the Weather: The Today Show takes place rain or shine. However, you may not want to be there if you dress for a sunny day and get rain or snow. Make sure you are dressed for the season.
- Do Show Up for Concert Days: If you can get notice beforehand, then try to wait outside of NBC Studios for the Today Show if they are running a concert event with a musical guest. The wait can be a while, but the concert is free and the energy makes this worth it.
- Don't Stand Outside in the Winter: If you can, try and plan your trip to the Today Show recording during the warmer months. It can get really cold outside on winter mornings in Manhattan.
- Don't Miss the NBC Studio Tour: After the Today Show recording, be sure to check out an NBC Studio Tour to get a look inside where all of the recording happenings for many popular NBC shows.