NEW YORK, NY-- Today, the travel, tourism and party experts at NYCTourist.com released its list of the Top 10+ New Year's Eve parties in New York City for 2015. "Deciding how to celebrate New Year's Eve is a big decision... after all, it's one of the biggest and most celebrated nights of the year. And if you're going to make this year the party of all parties, the night of all nights, there's no place in the world that does New Year's Eve better or bigger than New York," says Jamie Carr, tourism expert, editor and party reviewer extraordinaire at NYCTourist.com.
Ring in the New Year with a bang this 2015! The Big Apple offers party going revelers some of the trendiest and biggest parties in the world. So, grab your party hat, best outfit, dancing shoes, and social skills and check out the parties that made this year's list:
1. Webster Hall's New Year's Eve Ball 2015 - Hailed as "The Greatest Party on Earth" and "The Mother of All Parties," Webster Hall's NYE extravaganza features extravagant entertainment, 4 dancefloors w/8 DJs, 6 uniquely decorated rooms, and 40,000 square feet of entertainment. Webster Hall has been part of NYC history for 128 years and making history every NYE -- this year appears to be no different. The largest balloon drop on the planet will drop more than 100,000 balloons at midnight on thousands of hearty, heated party goers who will also enjoy the likes of snake charmers, fire displays, aerial performances and other wild and crazy stuff. Incredible headliner entertainment and the Ball includes an open bar the entire length of the party. Must be 19+ to enter, 21+ to drink with valid government ID. The party goes, get this, from 8 pm New Year's Eve, December 31st, until 12pm NOON New Year's Day, January 1st. Party on Wayne. Location: 125 East 11th Street, between Third and Fourth Avenues, near Astor Place.
Party & Ticket Details - http://www.nyctourist.com/new-years-eve-ball-webster-hall
2. Copacabana Nightclub - The largest nightclub in Times Square, the "Copa" features three floors, a private rooftop, and top-notch entertainment & music served up by NYC's hottest DJs -- Top 40's, Hip-Hop and Classics. Tickets start at a reasonable $75 (and go up for the VIP tickets) for general admission with more expensive options for the various VIP packages that include bottle service, VIP line entrance, reserved seating and more depending upon package. Location: 268 W 47th St, New York, NY 10036.
Party & Ticket Details: http://www.nyctourist.com/ball-drop-copacabana
3. Pier 36 - NYE Party plus 12/30 party Kaskade - Known for bringing in the best DJs for NYE previously with Deadmau5, Armin Van Buuren and others, this year Pier 36 is bringing the house down. Transforming the 65,000 square feet into the most insane dance party, with an open bar from 9pm-12am. Hold onto your ticket stub! Location: 299 South Street, New York NY 10002.
4. Times Square Official NYE 2014 Party Passes - Times Square Pass, Meatpacking District and Family Pass - Located in the heart of it all -- Manhattan's Times Square. Go all out this year with the 12th annual Official NYE Party Pass, gaining party-goers entrance into multiple events enabling them to party hop all night long, see all kinds of different DJs and of course, new faces among the million or so folks that call Times Square their favorite place on New Year's Eve. Hold onto your ticket stub! Tickets include entrance to any of The Official NYE 2015 After Parties. Location: West 40th - 53rd Streets, New York NY 10036.
Party & Ticket Details: http://tix.nyctourist.com/partypasses
5.TAO Uptown - Hosted by the Strategic Group, the group behind some of the best nightclubs including Marquee, Avenue and LAVO. This is sure to be an experience to remember, with top of the notch sounds, an open bar, and a venue to amaze. Hold onto that valuable ticket stub! Location: 42 East 58th Street, New York NY 10022.
Party & Ticket Details: http://tix.nyctourist.com/events/TAO-Uptown-New-Years-Eve-2015
6. Dream Downtown - Located inside one of New York's premier hotels, the venue has 4 lounges with uniquely decorated interiors, party vibe, and bar to satisfy any party-goer's taste. Hop around the venues and enjoy the premium open bar until 12:30 am. Location: 355 West 16th Street, New York NY 10011.
Party & Ticket Details: http://tix.nyctourist.com/events/Dream-Downtown-New-Years-Eve-2015
7. Guastavino's - Voted NYC's #1 Landmark Event Space for NYE! Why? Because it's cool. Live DJs play hip hop and 80's dance and rock -- dance the night away with a drink in one hand from the 6 hour premium open bar and who knows what in the other hand. Location: 409 East 59th Street, New York NY 10022.
Party & Ticket Details: http://tix.nyctourist.com/events/Guastavinos-New-Years-Eve-2015
8. Empress Yacht - The only New York nightclub in the East River, the Empress Yacht was rated NYC's #1 Luxury-Mega Yacht (yes, probably bigger than Dad's boat)... the kind that will transform any party into the most exclusive party of the year. With panoramic views of the city, state of the art sound system, and 4 hour open bar, ring in the New Year in style. And yes, yes, yes, hold onto the all important ticket stub! Location: Pier 36 - 299 South Street, New York NY 10002.
Party & Ticket Details: http://tix.nyctourist.com/events/Empress-Yacht-New-Years-Eve-2015
9. Gansevoort Park Avenue - New York's number one A List hotspot, the Gansevoort is hosting another super hot party for New Year's Eve. Perched 20 stories high above the city, take in the views while enjoying a drink from the 5 hour hosted bar! Location: 420 Park Avenue South, New York NY 10016.
Party & Ticket Details: http://tix.nyctourist.com/events/Gansevoort-Park-Avenue-New-Years-Eve-2015
10. Capitale - Hard to go wrong with Capitale if history is any judge. This ultra private event space is the definition of upper echelon and elegance, with beautiful architecture and beautifully decorated 65 foot coved ceilings. Location: 130 Bowery, New York NY 10013.
Party & Ticket Details: http://tix.nyctourist.com/events/Capitale-New-Years-Eve-2015
And the list goes on... a Baker's Dozen Bonus + 1:
11. Sutton Place - With something for everyone, party goers don't have to argue about where to go. Sutton Place features a sports bar, lounge, and rooftop terrace with views of Manhattan. Location: 1015 2nd Avenue, New York NY 10022.
Party & Ticket Details: http://tix.nyctourist.com/events/Sutton-Place-New-Years-Eve-2015
12. The New York Road Runners - The New York Road Runners get a head start on the New Year with their annual Midnight Run at 85 Avenue A at 8pm. After the run, pick a party from the above list. Time: 8pm start; Tickets: Tickets are $40, Call 212-777-1157. Where: 85 Avenue A
13. EDITOR'S CHOICE PARTY - New Year's Eve 2015 Fireworks Cruise on Yacht Manhattan - Classic Harbor Line is NYC's premier boat cruise and tour company and offers this popular 3.5 hour New Year's Eve celebration cruise annually aboard the elegant and intimate 1920s style yacht, the Manhattan. Guests enjoy a beautiful waterways cruise through the Hudson and East Rivers with views of the entire Manhattan Skyline, a close-up visit to the Statue of Liberty, a cruise under the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges, views of Battery Park, South Street Seaport, the Financial District, Governor's Island, Ellis Island, Roosevelt Island, the United Nations Building, and even parts of Brooklyn and Queens. The party part of the cruise includes a short champagne/sparkling wine tasting class at boarding, Live Jazz Trio the "Sound Waves," and of course, New York Harbor Fireworks at midnight. There is an open bar (beer, wine, soda and water) and mixed drinks are available for purchase. Food includes many great hors d'oeuvres and desserts (dinner is not included so before the cruise, it's either an elegant dinner in Manhattan or the rest of your afternoon hot dog from Central Park). Other key tidbits include that the event is limited to those 21 and older (no kiddies), the aft-deck observatory is a completely enclosed and heated area with a roof so guest can be covered if they wish, the Manhattan is accessible to those with canes and walkers with limited access (by "average standards") to wheelchairs. The cruise will sell out so buy tickets in advance. Takes off from Chelsea Piers (Pier 62) at W. 22nd and Hudson River in Manhattan.
Time: Cruise starts at 9:00pmTickets: http://www.nyctourist.com/new-years-eve-fireworks-cruise
For a full list of all known, main stream New Year's Eve parties in NYC, visithttp://www.nyctourist.com/newyears1.htm for party details, location, pricing and ticketing information.
14. Interested in a quieter party of a different sort? Try the very special and beautiful Riverside Church and their New Year's Eve Watchnight Service which features the midnight ringing of the bells. Time: 10pm Price: Tickets start at $50, Call 718-930-3959 Location: Located at 160 Water Street, Manhattan
Cheers and Happy New Year 2015!