Explore the wonders of New York!
Brooklyn Museum of Art
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Brooklyn Museum of Art Information
Brooklyn Museum of Art Info
Suggested Contributions: Adults - $12; Students/Seniors - $8; Kids Under 12 - Free
Closed Mon.- Tues., Wed. 11am- 6pm, Thurs.- Fri. 11am- 10pm, Sat.- Sun. 11am- 6pm, First Sat. of Each Month 11am- 11pm
When to Go:
Thursday and Friday evenings
Eastern Pkwy (2, 3); Botanic Garden (2, 3, 4, 5, S)
- Closed Mondays and Tuesdays
Brooklyn Museum of Art Quick Facts
- The Brooklyn Museum of Arts features five floors of artwork and artifacts from around the world.
- Admission is free for children under 12.
- Permanent exhibits at the Brooklyn Museum include an ancient mummy chamber and arts of Asia.
200 Eastern Pkwy
New York, US
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
3.0 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Brooklyn Museum of Art Reviews
Transportation Nearby Brooklyn Museum of Art
Brooklyn Museum of Art Photos
Brooklyn Museum of Art Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Brooklyn Museum of Art
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Interactive NYC Museum Features a Huge Collection of Global and Local Art
Prices Ranging from
Features: One of the most interesting museums in NYC, the Brooklyn Museum of Art features five floors of classic European art collections, ancient artifacts from Africa, and even an Egyptian mummy exhibit. The Brooklyn Museum includes revolving art exhibitions from around the world, as well as long-standing exhibits the entire family can enjoy.
Why We Go: The Brooklyn Museum of Art hosts numerous programs and events promoting arts and crafts in NYC, and past temporary exhibits at this popular New York museum have included an original Andy Warhol showcase and a national fashion exhibition.
- Interactive Learning: Many exhibits at the Brooklyn Museum include a number visitors can dial with their cell phone to hear more information about the particular piece for free.
- Diverse Collection: The diverse collection of art and artifacts at the Brooklyn Art Museum in NYC are neatly separated by theme, and their online database contains over 9,000 articles and archives.
- Open Late Thursdays and Fridays: Unlike most NYC museums, the Brooklyn Museum of Art is open until 10pm on Thursdays and Fridays, making it a popular evening destination for art enthusiasts visiting NYC.
Inside Knowledge: The first Saturday of each month, the Brooklyn Museum hosts their Target First Saturdays event. Visitors of this popular NYC attraction are given access to free programs of art and entertainment, including film screenings, craft tutorials and more.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Check Out all Five Floors: Each floor of the Brooklyn Museum of Art offers something different than the next. Don't miss a thing when you visit all five floors of the popular Brooklyn Art Museum in Prospect Heights.
- Do Bring the Kids: Introduce the young ones to the unique world of global and local art at the Brooklyn Museum NYC. Kids under 12 receive free admission to the popular New York art museum in Brooklyn.
- Don't Forget Your Phone: Enjoy free guided tours of the Brooklyn Art Gallery Museum from the convenience of your cell phone at this interactive NY museum.
- Don't Miss the Cafe or Gift Shop: The Brooklyn Museum Gift Shop offers exlusive items from local artists you won't find anywhere else, and the cafe offers visitors a nice midday break and and a delicious cup of joe.