Explore the wonders of New York!
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Rockefeller Center Information
Rockefeller Center Info
Adults - $15; Child - $15
Open 24/7, schedule your tour in advance
When to Go:
Open all year, Winter months on weekdays in the evening
All ages are welcome.
47-50th Sts-Rockefeller Center (B, D, F, V); 5th Ave-53rd St (E, V); 49th St-7th Ave (N, R, W)
Rockefeller Center Quick Facts
- A collection of 19 commercial buildings constructed by the Rockefellers
- Tours of the centers and the Top of the Rock are available, and NYC Tourist has exclusive deals!
- The Rockefeller Center NYC was made a National Historic Landmark in 1987
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, US
NYCTourist.com viewers have exclusive access to the NYCTourist Go Select pass where they can save 15% on a guided tour of Rockeller Center! Simply click the green BOOK NOW button on this page!
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
100.0% recommended it
Rockefeller Center Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Rockefeller Center
Rockefeller Center Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Midtown West
A premier Boutique Hotel and Timeshare in Midtown Manhattan offering guests plenty of amenities in all of its luxurious suites including kitchenettes and additional sofa beds. Guests also enjoy spacious bathrooms and fitness center. Deals and Packages available.
Rates starting at$254* Details
Broadway Plaza Hotel
The Broadway Plaza Hotel is a boutique hotel in Flatiron, NYC offering 69 affordable, oversized rooms and suites. Centrally located, easy access to attractions and public transit. Specials & Seasonal Offers!
Rates starting at$261* Details
The Evelyn Hotel
in Gramercy Park
Discover The Evelyn Hotel in New York City, a Historic NYC Boutique NoMad Hotel near Grand Central Station in Manhattan.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Doubletree Suites Times Sq
in Times Square
As the only All-Suites hotel on Broadway in Times Square, the full service Doubletree Suites Times Square has been newly renovated with 460 two-room guest suites, brand new lobby and restaurant, Fitness Center and more. Walk to tours, NYC restaurants and shopping, or hop on the Subway for ...
Rates starting at$529* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Rockefeller Center is a collection of Manhattan's most famous art-deco buildings
Prices Starting at
$15.00 for adults & $15.00 for children
Features: Rockefeller Center NYC is a collection of 19 buildings in Midtown Manhattan that were constructed by the Rockefellers. These historical buildings feature a unique art-deco style not seen in many other buildings around Manhattan. Rockefeller Center NYC includes a couple of attractions and tours that cost money, but the art in the buildings and around them is free for people to check out.
Why We Go: Rockefeller Center NYC is a historical Manhattan sight that is particularly famous not only for its sculptures and art pieces, but also for how lavishly decorated the area is during Christmas.
- Art: Famous statues such as Atlas and Prometheus have become popular New York City street landmarks. They symbolize the grand structure of Rockefeller Center and the monumental appearance that many of the tall buildings in this area do to to the city streets.
- Christmas: If you have ever seen the many holiday movies based in New York City, then you should recognize some of the iconic sights of Rockefeller Center by now during this time of year. Perhaps the most famous sight of them all is the huge Christmas tree that towers over the center of Rockefeller.
- Variety: From Radio City Music Hall to NBC Studios, there are many different sights to take in at the Rockefeller Center. if you're looking to do a little shopping or ice skating, then that is also available here.
Inside Knowledge: The Rockefeller Center NYC project was managed by John D. Rockefeller Jr, who became the soul financial supporter of the project when the stock market crashed in 1929. The center was completed in 1939.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do come during winter: With beautiful lighting, the enormous Christmas tree, and an ice skating rink, there's no better time to visit the Rockefeller Center than during the winters months.
- Do enjoy the free activities: While some things such as tours at the Top of the Rock cost money, there are plenty of sights to see for free if you want to enjoy New York City landmarks on a budget. Rockefeller Center NYC has plenty of art designs for guests to check out, making the walk around the buildings an enjoyable and money-saving experience.
- Don't skip on a Top of the Rock tour: While some people may be on a budget, we still recommend check out Top of the Rock as the sun starts to set and nighttime starts to kick in for New York City. The views from the top of the 70-floor GE building are among the best in Manhattan.
- Don't miss Radio City Music Hall: Home to the famous Rockettes, this historical Manhattan landmark is in the region of the Rockefeller Center and has plenty of back-story. Be sure to check out a tour here if you have the time.