Whitney Museum of American Art
Things to do in Upper East Side Manhattan
Hotels in Upper East Side Manhattan New York City
Restaurants in Upper East Side Manhattan
*Terms & Conditions: Offers, promotions and rates subject to change and may vary based upon date, length of stay and other factors. Some offers do not include taxes and fees. All offers based on availability and are subject to change without notice.
Trip Tips for the Whitney Museum of American Art
- Guided tours are offered daily at the Whitney and are free with museum admission.
- Books, apparel, and other unique gifts and creative souvenirs are sold at the Whitney Museum Store in the lobby of the museum.
- Admission to the Whitney is free for guests 18 and under.
- On Friday evenings from 6pm- 9pm, the Whitney Museum features pay-what-you-wish admission.
- Cell phone use, food, drinks, and photography are not permitted in the galleries at the Whitney.
- Tickets can be purchased at the museum admissions desk or up to two months in advance online at the Whitney Museum of American Art website.
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch, dessert, and Stumptown Coffee is served daily at Untitled Cafe on the lower level of the Whitney Museum.