*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Toy Expo Summary
Event Overview: The Toy Expo in New York City is the largest toy trade show in the United States. Every year, thousands of manufacturers, retailers, importers, licensors, and reps from around the world gather at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center to view and exhibit the newest and hottest products in the children's entertainment industry. The Toy Expo NYC is open only to those in the toy and game industry (attendees must furnish a company I.D.).
What to Expect: Put simply, the Toy Expo NYC is huge. Over four days, nearly 100,000 products, including 7,000 never before seen in the world, will be exhibited by more than 1,200 exhibitors in 345,500 square feet of exhibit space at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. Unfortunately, to attend the Toy Expo, you must furnish proof that you work in the toy and game industry.
- Lots of Toys: At the Toy Expo, you'll be overwhelmed by the vast number of cutting-edge games and toys. Here you'll find action figures, dolls, games, puzzles, bicycles, radio-controlled cars, puppets, audio and video cassettes, computer software and video games, playground and sporting equipment, books, stationery, and party supplies, among other things.
- Collectibles: While most of the products on display at the Toy Expo NYC are cutting-edge, there are also some collectibles, such as one-of-a-kind dolls, handmade teddy bears, and finely crafted miniatures.
Inside Knowledge: Held every year in February, the Toy Expo in NYC is where industry buyers can preview the latest trends, exhibitors can showcase innovative products, and trade professionals can discover the next big toy. The Toy Expo in NYC is organized by the Toy Industry Association (TIA).
- Remember Your Company I.D.: To gain admittance to the Toy Expo NYC, you must provide proof that you work in the toy industry. Don't forget to bring your company I.D.
- Leave Your Camera at Home: Photography is prohibited at the Toy Expo NYC, unless an exhibitor has given explicit permission. We advise you to leave your camera at home, unless you are a member of the press.
- Don't Bring Your Kids: Absolutely no children under 18 will be admitted to the Toy Show NYC. This event is designed specifically for adults in the toy and game industry. We recommend leaving the kids at home.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Toy Expo Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
655 West 34th Street
New York, US
Feb 16,2014 - Feb 19,2014
$75 - $1000
The Hottest Products in Children's Entertainment at the Toy Expo NYC
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- The Toy Show NYC is held annually in the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in Manhattan.
- Children under 18 are not admitted to the Toy Show NYC.
- The Toy Expo NYC is open only to those in the toy and game industry.