New York City Hotels | NYC Hotels
Tall Skyscrapers in New York City
New York Hotel | New York City Hotels
Picking the right New York hotel for your perfect New York City vacation can feel like an overwhelming process! With so many different factors to consider when booking a New York City hotel room - be it price, location, amenities, room size, or decor - it's often difficult to know where to begin.
The easiest way to narrow your search for a New York hotel is to decide which NYC neighborhood is the best fit for your travel needs. Whether you’re looking for a cheap New York hotel in Times Square or a 5 star luxury NYC hotel in SoHo, we’ve found some of the best hotel deals in NY to fit even the tightest budgets and most discriminating tastes.
Check out our guide below to find the perfect New York hotels for your next dream NYC vacation!
Portland Hotel Guest Bathroom at Times Square NYC
Upper East Side Hotels
Gramercy Park Hotel Restaurant NY
Unique East Village Hotels
New York City hotels in lower Manhattan’s East Village are a great choice for travelers who want to explore some of the best art, music, shopping, restaurants, and nightlife off of NYC’s beaten path.
Once the edgy heart of New York City counterculture, the East Village has become more upscale and trendy but still maintains the vibrant and creative character it's known for. Our favorite New York City hotels in the East Village reflect the neighborhood’s artistic vibe while providing guests with top-notch modern amenities.
- Gramercy Park Hotel New York City: Art aficionados will love the artwork in the lobby and guest rooms at the Gramercy Park Hotel, featuring pieces by contemporary legends Andy Warhol, Damien Hirst, and Julien Schnabel. After a long day of checking out East Village art galleries and sunbathing in nearby Tompkins Square Park, cocktails at the Rose Bar or the Jade Bar inside the Gramercy Park NY are just the ticket.
- The Marcel at Gramercy Hotel NYC: The Marcel NY does East Village chic perfectly with 135 guest rooms featuring velvet drapes, leather headboards, zebra-print pillows, and fine Italian linen.
Click here for more of our favorite NYC East Village hotels!
|Hotel Info||Nightly Rate*|
in Central ParkA Manhattan landmark, the JW Marriott Essex House New York on Central Park features some of the biggest hotel rooms in New York City, along with a state-of-the-art business center ...
Rates starting at$850* Details
in Midtown WestLocated just minutes from Times Square and Broadway, the Washington Jefferson NY offers one of the best hotel values in New York. Featuring a small, comfortable atmosphere and generous on-site ...
Rates starting at$370* Details
The Mark Hotel Meeting Room NYC
Times Square Hotels
If you’re visiting New York City for the first time and want to experience the vibrant energy and bright lights of the big city, New York hotels in Times Square will put you in the heart of the action. Times Square New York hotels can accommodate any budget, but with so much to see and do right outside your hotel room, cheap hotels in Times Square are a good choice for travelers whose number one priority is to explore NYC.
- The Portland Hotel at Times Square: This recently-renovated Times Square New York hotel is one of our favorite cheap hotels in the center of Manhattan’s action! The Portland Hotel NYC is comfortable, cozy, and close to Radio City Music Hall, the Empire State Building, hit Broadway shows, and other popular NYC attractions.
- Holiday Inn Express Times Square: A complimentary breakfast buffet, convenient midtown Manhattan location, free wireless Internet, and cheap New York City hotel rooms make the Times Square Holiday Inn Express a great NYC hotel for travelers on a budget.
Click here for more great Times Square hotels in New York City!
Coney Island Amusement Park New York
It can seem like New York City begins and ends in Manhattan, but many of the best New York hotels and landmarks lay in the city's other boroughs. Brooklyn NY is a great destination for New York City tourists looking for the vibrant energy of Manhattan without paying top Manhattan hotel prices.
From Coney Island’s beaches and amusement park to the abundance of art galleries and charming vintage stores throughout Brooklyn’s diverse neighborhoods, Brooklyn hotels are as unique and varied as the borough itself.
- Nu Hotel Brooklyn NYC: Brooklyn is home to some of our favorite boutique hotels in New York City, and Nu Hotel Brooklyn is no exception. This modern New York hotel embodies the creative essence of Brooklyn with amenities like custom furnishings crafted from recycled wood, organic bedding, hammocks, and lead-free paint.
- Hotel Le Bleu Brooklyn: Design, luxury, and comfort come together at Le Bleu Hotel Brooklyn, the borough’s first NYC boutique hotel. Hotel Le Bleu guests enjoy amenities like Egyptian cotton bedding, free parking, daily delivery of The New York Times, and complimentary baskets of fresh baked goods and gourmet coffee.
Click here for other fabulous New York Brooklyn hotels!
For more information about New York City hotels and New York City travel in general, consult the official websites of the New York City Visitors Bureau, the New York Better Business Bureau, and the Manhattan Chamber of Commerce. On these sites you can research NYC hotels and businesses and learn about upcoming events.