Explore the wonders of New York!
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Trinity Church Information
Trinity Church Info
Mon.-Fri. 9am- 530pm, Sat.-Sun. 9am-345pm
When to Go:
All ages are welcome.
Rector St (1) Wall St (4, 5) Rector St (N, R)
Trinity Church Quick Facts
- Rich with history, the Trinity Church was originally constructed in 1698 and burned down during the Revolutionary War in 1776. The current structure has been there since 1846.
- Explore NYC history at the Trinity Church museum which displays all sorts of important documents, photos, diaries and artifacts.
- The Trinity Graveyard is the final resting place of such luminaries as founding father Alexander Hamilton.
- Seeing live music is one of the most fun things to do in NYC, and this is one of the NYC churches that is notable for musical performances.
74 Trinity Place
New York, US
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Trinity Church Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Trinity Church
Trinity Church Hotel
Find Nearby Hotels
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$580* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$624* Details
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$379* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The Trinity Church is a historic NYC landmark that offers fun for the whole family!
Prices Ranging from
Features: Discover NYC's fascinating history by visiting Trinity Church, one of the oldest NYC churches still in operation. In addition to services and notable musical performances, Trinity Church is also the site of an intriguing museum, as well as a centuries old graveyard which is the final resting place of some of the founding fathers.
Why We Go: Getting in touch with the past is one of the most interesting things to do in NYC, and Trinity Church is a great place to discover NYC's roots.
- Fascinating Exhibits: Get a feel for how New Yorkers lived hundreds of years ago by perusing the collections of documents, diaries, photos, sermons and burial records that are on display in the Trinity Church Museum.
- Eerie Cemetery: Alexander Hamilton and other public figures who played an important role in the nation's founding and New York history are buried in the Trinity Churchyard.
- Music Performances: Despite being originally constructed in the 17th century, Trinity Church is still an active church, and it puts on many music performances and festivals of secular and religious music that many visitors to this famous NYC church throughout the year.
Inside Knowledge: Pack a picnic and enjoy a serene lunch in the lush green Trinity Churchyard. Secure a seat on the steps of the Soldier's Monument, which is a tribute to Revolutionary War soldiers who were held prisoner in NYC. Get some sightseeing in NYC under your belt while enjoying lunch when the weather is nice!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Explore the Museum: Touring a museum is one of the most popular things to do in NYC, and the Trinity Church Museum has exhibits focusing on New York City's important role in the nation's history.
- Do Bring the Kids: Older kids will find the educational hands-on exhibits at the museum interesting, and the graveyard is a cool place to walk through at every age.
- Don't Forget About Music Performances: Seeing a concert as another of the best things to do in NYC, and the ones put on at the Trinity Church will delight fans of classical music as well as fans of organ and church music.
- Don't Overlook the Details: The beautiful bronze doors at Trinity's entrance are engraved with biblical scenes, and the stained glass windows are considered to be the oldest in the United States.