*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Triomphe Restaurant Summary
Triomphe Restaurant Information
Restaurant Quick Facts
- Triomphe Restaurant is located on-site at the historic Iroquois Hotel NYC in the heart of the Garment District.
- Reservations are not essential, but space is limited.
- Tasting menu not available for pre-theater reservations.
49 West 44th Street
New York City, NY 10036
42nd St-5th Ave-6th Ave (7, B, D, F, V); Times Square-42nd St (1, 2, 3, S, 7, N, Q, R, W, A, C, E); Grand Central (4, 5, 6, 7, S)
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Fr., 7am - 10:30am & 11:45am-2:30pm & 5:30pm - 10pm, Sat.-Sun. 7am - 12pm
Elegant Dress Code
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Triomphe Restaurant Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Find Nearby Hotels
Hotel Wolcott NY
A convenient and affordable alternative to the pricey hotels of Midtown Manhattan, the Wolcott New York doesn't skimp on luxury while maintaining fair rates and great service. The Hotel Wolcott New York is perfect for anyone looking for that classic NY experience on a budget.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Chelsea Star Hotel
Budget-conscious yet chic NYC travelers will be impressed by the unique and affordable hotel rooms at the Chelsea Star Hotel. Since this conveniently located Manhattan hotel is surrounded by the best NYC restaurants, bars, shops, and landmarks, you're guaranteed to have a great vacation when you stay at this Chelsea hostel.
Rates starting at$86* Details
Park Avenue Suites
in Gramercy Park
With fully-furnished apartments in the Manhattan neighborhoods of Chelsea and Murray Hill, Park Ave Suites helps visitors live like locals in New York City apartments. Their apartments range from studios to 2 bedroom apartments and are conveniently located near many top NYC attractions and easy transportation.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Park South Hotel
in Murray Hill
Located near some of New York City's most famous landmarks - including the Empire State Building and Madison Square Park - the Park South Hotel NYC is a classy boutique hotel Manhattan. Their on-site NY restaurant features live jazz on the weekends, and hotel amenities at the Park South Hotel include free wifi and continental breakfast.
Rates starting at$289* Details
JW Marriott Essex House NY
in Central Park
A Manhattan landmark, the JW Marriott Essex House New York on Central Park features some of the biggest hotel rooms in New York City, along with a state-of-the-art business center and services. A Manhattan landmark since 1931, the JW Marriott Essex House New York is located on the southside of Central Park and features spacious, newly-renovated hotel rooms and some of the best business services in New York.
Rates starting at$519* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Seasonal French Cuisine, Bar with Mixologists and Expert Sommelier at Triomphe Restaurant
Cost of one meal
$ - $10 and under
$$ - $11-30
$$$ - $31-60
$$$$- $60 and above
Features: Triomphe Restaurant is a high-class French restaurant located in New York City's beautiful Theater District at the historic Iroqouis New York Hotel. The menu at Triomphe NYC Restaurant boasts mouth-watering seasonal offerings hand-crafted by acclaimed Chef Steven Zobel.
Why We Dine: The delightful and award-winning Triomphe Restaurant is remarkable not only for the mouth-watering seasonal dishes designed by Chef Steven Zobel, but for its simple, unpretentious atmosphere and excellent service.
- Awards: In 2000, Triomphe Restaurant was named "Best Theater District Restaurant" by New York Magazine and earned an esteemed two-star rating in The New York Times.
- Mixologists: Besides excellent wines, the Triomphe Restaurant offers the unique cocktail creations of expert mixologists.
Inside Knowledge: Chef Steven Zobel designs his menus around fresh seasonal ingredients that capture the spirit of French cuisine.
- Six-Course Tasting Menu: Sample the range of the menu at Triomphe NYC Restaurant with its tasting menu. Pair this with wine to enjoy one of the best values in New York.
- Pre-Theater Dinner: Sit down for a delectable dinner at Triomphe NYC Restaurant before attending one of New York's enchanting theater productions.
- Drinks: Relax with a top-notch Martini or indulge in one of the unique creations of the bar's mixologists.
- Business Dining
- Famous Chef
- Chef's Specials
- Fresh Food
- Full Bar
- Romantic Dining
- Small Atmosphere
- Wine Specialist