Explore the wonders of New York!
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
UrbanQuest NYC Information
UrbanQuest NYC Info
$19.99 per Group
1.5 - 2 hours
1.5 - 2 hours
When to Go:
Around lunch or dinner time
Let clues and puzzles guide your sightseeing in NYC
UrbanQuest NYC Quick Facts
- UrbanQuest NYC is highly recommended for groups of 2-4 people ready to explore the city.
- Enjoy a fun 1.5 - 2 hours sightseeing in NYC while you solve clues and finally arrive at the mystery restaurant where there are lunch or dinner reservations waiting for you!
- Expect to walk about 1 mile in either Central Park or Rockefeller Center before arriving at the mystery restaurant.
Book now to choose your quest, time and the type of restaurant for the mystery meal at the end.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
UrbanQuest NYC Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby UrbanQuest NYC
UrbanQuest NYC Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
in Midtown West
A premier Boutique Hotel and Timeshare in Midtown Manhattan offering guests plenty of amenities in all of its luxurious suites including kitchenettes and additional sofa beds. Guests also enjoy spacious bathrooms and fitness center. Deals and Packages available.
Rates starting at$254* Details
in Upper West Side
Reserve a room at the Morningside Inn NYC to get a cozy room at a cheap rate. Located in Manhattan's Upper West Side (near Columbia University and Central Park), this cheap NYC hotel offers great room rates that will please even the most frugal New York City traveler.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
Doubletree Suites Times Sq
in Times Square
As the only All-Suites hotel on Broadway in Times Square, the full service Doubletree Suites Times Square has been newly renovated with 460 two-room guest suites, brand new lobby and restaurant, Fitness Center and more. Walk to tours, NYC restaurants and shopping, or hop on the Subway for ...
Rates starting at$259* Details
in Times Square
A luxury hotel located in the heart of Times Square with boutique comforts like plush beds, free Wi-Fi, and Gleason's Tavern - a fun hot spot for happy hour.
Rates starting at$149* Details
The London NYC
in Midtown West
The London NYC Hotel offers a world-class fine dining experience from celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay, expansive hotel suites with stunning Central Park and city views, and a unique afternoon tea experience at The London Bar.
Rates starting at$449* Details
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Put your thinking cap on and solve fun clues while exploring the best attractions in NYC!
Times Square Upper West Side
Prices Starting at
$19.99 for adults
Features: Check out one of the best ways to explore the city whether you're with the family, on a date or have an afternoon free on a business trip. Solve fun clues and riddles that guide you around Central Park or Rockefeller Center and end the quest with reservations waiting for you at one of New York City's best restaurants.
Why We Go: New York City tours are a great way to see the city, but an Urban Adventure Quest gives you the freedom to explore at your own pace with your friends and challenges you with fun hints to guide you along the way.
- Sightseeing in NYC: UrbanQuest NYC comes in two different options: A Walk in the Park or Rockefeller Center. Start at Columbus Circle and explore Central Park for a pleasant afternoon away from the busy NYC streets or dive into the crowds with a Rockefeller Center Quest! The fun clues and riddles on each Urban Adventure Quest make sightseeing an educational and entertaining adventure.
- Easy to Set Up: Just go online, just the right UrbanQuest NYC for you, the time you want to start and the kind of restaurant you want to try. Then let the clues guide you the rest of the way!
- Try a New Restaurant: Once you finish your quest, send in the secret password and find the restaurant where there are already lunch or dinner reservations waiting for you! This is a great way to try a restaurant you might not have otherwise.
Inside Knowledge: The restaurant at the end of your quest isn't a total mystery. While you don't know which one it will be, before you head out you get to decide the type of restaurant you'll want to eat at, whether you're in the mood for some pub fare or an Italian meal! Bring some money with you though, because most Quests do not include the price of a meal.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Camera: You'll be exploring some of the biggest attractions in New York City on each Urban Adventure Quest, so bring your camera and snap some pictures of all the sights and of your friends trying to solve the next clue.
- Do Come Corporately: This is an awesome activity for corporate events, giving coworkers the opportunity to have fun and connect solving riddles together.
- Don't Come Alone: Of course, this is a tour you can take on your own, but the best way to go sightseeing in NYC is with friends. Getting together a group of 2-4 people is the best way to take an Urban Adventure Quest.
- Don't Eat Beforehand: While you might work up an appetite walking about a mile on this quest, there is a delicious meal waiting for you at the end, so make sure you're nice and hungry so that you can fully enjoy it.