The Voca People NYC
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
The Voca People NYC Information
Show Quick Facts
- The Voca People NY are currently performing at the New World Stages in Midtown Manhattan.
- Many classic songs are performed by the Voca People NY, including songs by Michael Jackson and the Black Eyed Peas.
- Vocapeople NYC is appropriate for people of all ages.
June 23, 2011 - Ongoing
New World Stages
340 West 50th Street
New York, New York 10019
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
The Voca People NYC Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
The Voca People NYC
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Watch A Cappella Performances of Your Favorite Songs by the Voca People NYC
Features: The Voca People NYC are a group of amazingly talented alien singers who have crash-landed in New York City's New World Stages. Capable of emulating any sound, from windshield wipers to drums to rocking chairs, these cute and bubbly performers will dazzle you with their repertoire of hit songs.
Why We Go: If you're looking for something off-beat, funny, and memorable, it's time you were acquainted with the Voca People NYC. These goofy and undeniably talented singers are sure to leave a lasting impression!
- Hit Songs: The Voca People Off Broadway is a fun show for people of all ages because of the diverse selection of songs. A few of our favorite artists interpreted by the Voca People: Michael Jackson, the Beatles, and the Black Eyed Peas.
- Goofiness: There's no denying it: the Voca People NY have a sweet sense of humor. After seeing the Voca People Off Broadway, you'll be wanting to take them home as pets.
- New World Stages: Another great thing about the Voca People Off Broadway is the show's venue, the New World Stages. Located in Midtown West, in the heart of the Theater District, this swanky theatre stands just steps away from the best restaurants in NYC.
Inside Knowledge: The Voca People NYC hail from the lovely planet Voca, which lies just beyond the sun. Thankfully, they come in peace, with the one desire of amusing you with song.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring Your Kids: With a vast repertoire that spans hundreds of years, from Bach to the Beatles to the Black Eyed Peas, the Voca People NYC are sure to please people of all ages, both children and adults.
- Do Join in the Fun: There's an element of audience participation in Voca People Off Broadway; some audiences members are even asked to get up on stage. Don't be shy; join in the fun!
- Don't Fear the Voca People: While the Voca People NYC are indeed aliens from outer space, you have no need to fear: they're friendly, peaceable, and very cuddly. They also sing good songs.
- Don't Wait to Buy Tickets: There's no telling how long the Voca People NYC will dwell on this planet, so it's best to buy tickets now, without delay.