Explore the wonders of New York!
Wall Street Walks Ghost Tour
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Wall Street Walks Ghost Tour Information
Wall Street Walks Ghost Tour Info
Adults - $25; Seniors - $15; Kids10 and under - Free
Fridays & Saturdays in October at 5:30pm & 7:30pm
When to Go:
See the most haunted neighborhood in NYC for yourself!
All ages welcome.
Wall Street Walks Ghost Tour Quick Facts
- Explore New York City's most haunted and historic neighborhood the best way possible, on a Wall Street Walks Ghost Tour!
- During this tour, you'll visit various grave sites, historic buildings and the dark and seldomly-explored alleys of NYC.
- These tours are available every Saturday through the end of October, as well as on October 31, for those of you who are spending Halloween in NYC!
New York City, US
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Wall Street Walks Ghost Tour Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Wall Street Walks Ghost Tour
Wall Street Walks Ghost Tour Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Trump New York SoHo offers guests of this luxurious NY hotel 5-star customer service, spacious and comfortable guest rooms, and great views of the the Hudson River and the Manhattan skyline.
Rates starting at$615* Details
Conrad New York
in Financial District
Make Conrad Hotel New York City your home away from home when you book a spacious suite that includes multiple rooms, separate living space, a full kitchen, work space and top-of-the-line electronics. Working guests will appreciate the WiFi, voice mail and meeting space, while leisurely guests can relax and watch ESPN, HBO or movies on the 42" TV.
Rates starting at$499* Details
Book a room at the Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel and get a great hotel for an even better price. At this Brooklyn hotel, you will be able to take advantage of all that New York has to offer because you'll be so close to public transportation. Additionally, you will get to sleep in a comfortable bed and be helped by very friendly staff.
Rates starting atCheck Availability Details
in Financial District
Guests at the Hilton Millenium New York are treated to both a sobering and inspiring view of the World Trade Center rebuilding process, located right next door. This four-star hotel also features recently-updated rooms and close access to the subway, making it easy visit just about anywhere in New York City.
Rates starting at$419* Details
Wall Street Walks Ghost Tour
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Take a guided trip through the most haunted neighborhood in New York City on Wall Street Walks Ghost Tour this October!
Prices Starting at
$25.00 for adults
Features: If you're looking for one of the best New York City tours to take around Halloween, Wall Street Walks Ghost Tour could be the one for you! This walking tour takes you around the most haunted neighborhood in NYC, the Financial District. There's no better time of year to experience the history and a little spookiness in these cemeteries and haunted, historic places!
Why We Go: NYC is full of history in all the popular famous buildings, but also in every dark alley and dusty corner of the Financial District! One of the best New York City tours to take around Halloween in NYC gives you insight to the history of the city in the spookiest way possible!
- Explore a Cemetery: The Trinity Church Cemetery is one of the top destinations when you're spending Halloween in NYC! Many famous people like Alexander Hamilton and other Revolutionary War heroes are resting in peace here. Well, you better hope they're feeling peaceful!
- Get a Fun History Lesson: Bring the whole family to enjoy an interesting and exciting walk through the historic parts of New York City! This tour is rich in history and everyone will learn something new, just don't let the scarier parts make you lose your wits.
- Scour The Dark Alleys of NYC: In addition to stops at grave sites and historic buildings and attractions, you'll travel through the dark alleys and explore scary, secret hideaways.
Inside Knowledge: One of the NYC historic sights you'll be visiting is the Fraunces Tavern, which has since been reconstructed, but played a prominent role during and before the American Revolution. Meetings of the Sons of Liberty took place here before the Revolution and the New York Chamber of Commerce was founded in this very building in 1768!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Take a Tour on Halloween: If you're spending Halloween in NYC, this is one of the best tours you can really experience the spooky holiday traditions and still explore the city on a guided town!
- Do Wear Comfortable Shoes: This is a walking tour after all! You don't want to kill your feet on this tour - there's already enough death lurking in the cemeteries. Plus, you'll want to wear something that you can run away easily should you get spooked!
- Don't Ask Who You're Gonna Call: Because you know that you'll be calling Ghostbusters. Well, you can probably expect at least one person in the group to make some joke to that effect, because on the tour you'll be visiting some of the filming sites of Ghostbusters II!
- Don't Cancel If It Rains: The weather that surrounds Halloween in NYC can be unpredictable at times, but worry not, this tour goes on rain or shine! Pack your ponchos NYC Tourists!