Webster Hell Halloween Party
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Webster Hell Halloween Party Summary
Event Overview: Since 1886, the people of New York City have entered the mysterious and hallowed walls of Webster Hall and commenced in a notorious display of exhibitionism, consumption and debauchery. By the turn of the century, Webster Hall was known to many as The Devil's Playground.
This Halloween, 131 years later, the Devil rises to dance amongst the people for one very special night.
What to Expect: On October 31st Webster Hall presents the Official NYC Halloween Parade Afterparty - WEBSTER HELL is a once in a lifetime event.
- An Extravagant Night: All 4 massive floors of Webster Hall transform into a twisted mausoleum filled with heart-pounding dance music. Sensual fire performances mesmerize the crowd as flying flesh-eaters soar high over their heads in the Grand Ballroom.
- A Virgin Sacrifice: Witness this dark and mysterious ceremony as the blood thirsty Demon Queen quenches her thirst for an innocent virgin. This NYC sorcery has become a tradition and it is truly a must see at Webster Hall.
- Tons of Events: Experience October 31st like never before when you surrender to the celebration of Halloween in NYC at Webster Hall. The outrageous adult Webster Hell Halloween Party is known as the Devil's Playground, so feel free to act accordingly and follow the scheduled events such as this year's costume contest!
- The Parade: Linked to the most famous Halloween parade in the world - NYC's 43rd Annual Village Halloween Parade, starting at 7pm. Webster Hall's parade float will be gushing over with lustful zombies and radiating a throbbing bass that transports a hellish rager-on-wheels throughout the belly of NYC.
Inside Knowledge: Are you not sold yet? Watch the video of Webster Hell - The Biggest Halloween Party in NYC Teaser and then try to tell us you won't be there!
- Go Big or Go Home: After midnight, Webster Hell's world-famous costume contest begins. The best costume of the night walks home with $5,000 cash money. This is not an ordinary costume contest where some CVS makeup and fake blood will get you the cash. This is the king of all costume contests, so expect to see some of the scariest, sexiest and most creative complex costumes!
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Webster Hell Halloween Party Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
Webster Hell Halloween Party
125 E 11th St
New York, US
Oct 31,2016 - Nov 01,2016
Experience the Unimaginable at Webster Hell Halloween Party in New York City!
Do you agree? Write your own review!Book Now
Event Quick Facts
- Webster Hell Halloween Party is a 19 and over event, so be prepared to show a valid ID prior to entrance.
- All ticket sales for the Webster Hell Halloween Party NYC are final sale - no refunds or exchanges.
- Webster Hell has been the biggest party for Halloween in NYC for over 20 years!
Astor Pl (4, 6, 6X); 3 Av (L); 8 St - Nyu (N, R)