Winter Antique Show NYC
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Hotels near Park Avenue Armory
Winter Antique Show NYC Summary
Event Overview: Every year, exhibitors flock from all over the world to the Winter Antique Show NYC, a show widely regarded as the most prestigious in America. Seventy-five of these exhibitors will display their professionally vetted items in the Park Avenue Armory, in a space measuring 32,376 square feet. With the purchase of a ticket, you'll have the chance to view and buy the very best antiques and art from antiquity to the 1960s.
What to Expect: As the most prestigious antiques show in New York, and in fact all of America, the Winter Antique Show NYC promises the very best in American and European fine arts and antiques. Expect crowds and expensive merchandise. This New York antiques show also features a cafe on the show floor, where patrons can purchase delicious snacks by Canard.
- Quality Vetted Items: Twenty-nine committees composed of 140 field specialists examine all items at the Winter Antique Show NYC for quality, authenticity, and condition, so you can buy with confidence.
- Americana: One-third of the exhibitors at the Winter Antiques Show are specialists in Americana, with the rest specializing in English, European, and Asian fine arts. There's something for everyone at the Winter Antique Show NYC.
Inside Knowledge: The Winter Antique Show NYC is an annual benefit for East Side House Settlement, a community resource in the South Bronx.
- Don't Bring Your Own Antiques: Outside antiques and fine art are not allowed on the floor of the Winter Antiques Show. We recommend having your art and antiques appraised by an auction house or an individual exhibitor.
- Leave the Kids at Home: Because of the large crowds and expensive merchandise, it's probably best to leave your young child with a friend or a loved one while you attend the Winter Antique Show NYC. Note that baby strollers are not permitted in the Winter Antiques Show on weekends.
- Don't Miss Opening Night: At the Winter Antique Show NYC Opening Night Party, you'll have the chance to chat with likeminded art enthusiasts, sip signature NYC cocktails, and snack on delicious hors d'oeuvres. The Opening Night Party at the Winter Antiques Show begins at 5pm and ends at 9pm. Coat check begins at 4:30pm.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0% recommended it
Winter Antique Show NYC Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
Winter Antique Show NYC
Park Avenue Armory
67th St. & Park Ave
New York, US
Jan 25,2013 - Feb 03,2013
The Finest Antiques in America at the Winter Antique Show NYC
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- The Winter Antique Show NYC is held at the Park Avenue Armory in New York City.
- Baby strollers are not permitted on weekends at the Winter Antique Show NYC.
- Daily tickets to this New York antiques show are only available for purchase at the door; cash is preferred.
3rd Ave-138th St (6); 138th St-Grand Concourse (4, 5); 3rd Ave-149th St (2, 5)