*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Yankee Tavern Summary
Yankee Tavern Information
Yankee Tavern Info
72 E 161st St
Bronx, NY 10451
Hours of Operation:
Mon.-Sun. 11am- 12am & 4am on Gamedays
Baseball on TV
Yankee Tavern Quick Facts
- Owner Joe Bastone has worked at Yankee Tavern since he was 10 years old.
- The Yankee Tavern is known for its surf-turf-and-pasta menu.
- This Yankee bar has nearly all of it's wall space covered by Yankee memorabilia, so you have to keep your eye out for an autographed picture of Joe DiMaggio.
161st St-Yankee Stadium (4, B, D)
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Yankee Tavern Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the nightclub, but category representations. Visit the nightclub's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Do you agree? Write your own review!
The Yankee Tavern is a Great Bar Before Yankee Games
Cost of cover charge
$ - Inexpensive
$$ - Moderate
$$$ - Expensive
$$$$- Ultra High End
Features: Yankee Tavern, a great bar near Yankee Stadium, is perfect for Yankee fans after a game. The Yankee Tavern, as you can imagine, is an homage to the iconic baseball teams, and serves great drinks and food in a vintage looking bar covered in the Yank's memorabilia.
Why We Go: If you're looking for a fantastic bar near Yankee Stadium, you won't need to look too far. The Yankee Tavern has great drink prices, fantastic food, and a raucous Yankee crowd, perfect for before Yankee games.
- Yankee Mecca: The Yankee Tavern Bronx NY is heaven for Yankee fans. The walls are adorned with the apparel of greats like Micky Mantle, autographs from Derek Jeter, and bat signed by Yogi Berra, who drank at the Yankee Tavern during his playing days, hangs over the bar. This is the perfect Yankee bar near Yankee Stadium.
- Flat Screen TVs: The Yankee Tavern prides itself on being a Yankee bar that is not only a good place to go before a game, but watch a game as well. With great hi-def televisions, you won't miss any in-game action while grabbing a drink at the Yankee Tavern
- Great Bar Food: While you're enjoying the full Yankee experience at the Yankee Tavern, you can also indulge in some classic sports bar food. From great wings to excellent sandwiches, the Yankee Tavern is a great place to grab a bite to eat, especially at a bar near Yankee Stadium.
Inside Knowledge: On game days Yankee fanatic Freddy Sez shows up at Yankee Tavern after hours with some frequency, so make sure and bring your camera!
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Ask About the Back Room: This Yankee bar near Yankee Stadium has a narrow yet comfortable back room, where food comes out fast and the drinks are poured sooner. The trick is getting the back room at Yankee Tavern nailed down ahead of time.
- Do Go for Happy Hour: The Yankee Tavern has a great happy hour, with beers for two and three dollars a piece, as well as excellent food specials. If you're on your way to a Yankee game, swing by this bar near Yankee Stadium between 4pm and 7pm and you won't regret it.
- Don't Expect A Lot of Elbow Room: Because this bar is so great, it's also extremely popular, which can lead to the Yankee Tavern can get quite crowded. Be sure and get there early so that you can get a spot under one of the banners at this Yankee bar.
- Don't Go Home Early: On game days, this Yankee Bar stays open until 4am, and you never know what can happen after hours, from players dropping by to local celebrities coming in after Yankee games.
- Bar Food
- Premier Location
- Small Atmosphere
- Specialty Beers on Tap