Yankees Season Opener
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Yankees Season Opener Summary
Event Overview: America's past time has certainly changed over the years, but one thing about baseball still remains: NY Yankees dominance. Watch as the Yankees take on the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, the first of many visiting teams at the start of the season, at the Home Opener at the new Yankee Stadium in the Bronx. Get your Yankees tickets for the season opener and all season long right here at NYCtourist!
What to Expect: Expect tons of energy from the sellout crowd at the Yankees Home Opener. The New York Yankees boast some of the most loyal - and vocal - fans in all of sports, and in true New York spirt, they have no problem voicing their opinions.
- Home Runs: The new Yankee Stadium is one of the most hitter-friendly ballparks in baseball. Despite the cold weather, expect a few balls to sail out of the yard at the NY Yankees Opener.
- History: New Yankee Stadium is filled with tributes to the great history of the New York Yankees. Check out Yankee Museum in Center Field before the first pitch at the Yankees Season Opener.
Inside Knowledge: Tickets to the Yankees Home Opener are some of the hardest to get all year - even more so if their division rivals, the Boston Red Sox, are in town. But, regardless of who the first opponent is, we recommended buying tickets to the Yankees Season Opener well in advance, or be prepared to pay well over face value.
- Arrive Early: Get to the ballpark for the Yankees game opener 90-minutes early, and you'll be treated to batting practice by the men in pinstripes. We recommend hanging out in the bleachers to give yourself a shot at catching a BP ball.
- Dress Warm: The NY Yankees Opener will take place in early April, a few weeks before the warm weather makes it to NYC. Wear your favorite Yankees hoodie and beanie to the ballpark, and get ready for a chilly night in the Bronx.
- Stay Until the End: Even if it's a blowout, it's worth staying until the last pitch of the Yankees Season Opener has been thrown. Not only will you be able to move to a better seat closer to the field, but with the Yanks having last ups in the 9th inning, you never know what could happen.
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 3 reviews
100.0% recommended it
Yankees Season Opener Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the venue, but category representations. Visit the hotel's web site for actual photos.
Yankees Season Opener
161 St & River Ave
Bronx, NY, US
$20 - $1600
Storied Franchise Begins Pursuit of a Record 28th World Series Title
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Event Quick Facts
- The NY Yankees have won a record 27 World Series Championships.
- The Yankees will take on the Baltimore Orioles for the 2014 season-opener.
- The average face value ticket price at Yankee Stadium is $51.83, the second-highest in Major League Baseball.
E 161st St-River Ave (4, B, D)