*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Yankee Stadium Information
Yankee Stadium Info
When to Go:
161st St-Yankee Stadium (4, B, D)
- Advance ticket purchases highly recommended, as the tour schedule at Yankee Stadium varies throughout the year.
Yankee Stadium Quick Facts
- Tours of Yankee Stadium are available on selected dates.
- The Yankees play 81 games at Yankee Stadium every year, from April- September.
- New Yankee Stadium opened in 2009.
- The NY Yankees have won 27 World Series Championships - the most in baseball history.
161 St & River Ave
New York, US
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 0 reviews
0.0 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Yankee Stadium Reviews
There are currently no reviews!
Be the first to write a review!
Transportation Nearby Yankee Stadium
Yankee Stadium Hotel
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the attraction, but category representations. Visit the attractions's web site for actual photos.
Find Nearby Hotels
Do you agree? Write your own review!
New Yankee Stadium Offers Guided Tours Year-Round
Prices Starting at
$20.00 for adults & $15.00 for children
Features: Take in the history and excitement of one of America's most storied franchises at the beautiful new Yankee Stadium in the Bronx. Opened in 2009, the new Yankee Stadium offers tours on specific dates year-round for baseball fans visiting the Big Apple.
Why We Go: NYC tourists taking the classic tour of NY Yankees Stadium are given access to some of the most exclusive parts of the stadium, which at times includes the Yankees clubhouse and dugout.
- Yankees History: New Yankee Stadium is filled with memorabilia celebrating the storied NY Yankees franchise, giving NYC tourists a unique look at the most successful baseball team in history.
- Exclusive Access: Depending on which day you visit NY Yankees Stadium, guests of this NY tour can enjoy exclusive access to some of the most hallowed parts of Yankee Stadium, including the NY dugout and clubhouse.
- Yankees Museum: The Classic Tour at Yankee Stadium brings Yankee fans to the mecca of NY Yankees history - the Yankees Museum. Celebrate your favorite Yankees moments and players when you take the guided tour of New Yankee Stadium.
Inside Knowledge: Tour availability at the NY Yankees Stadium is based on a number of things, including time of year, whether or not the Yankees are in town, and what time their game is the following day. We recommend planning your tour out early to ensure you can enjoy the New Yankee Stadium tour.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Check Out Monument Park: Monument Park in centerfield features monuments and plaques celebrating the best Yankees of all time, including Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle, and Lou Gehrig.
- Do Stay for a Game: Once you visit Yankee Stadium, you'll be dying to catch a game. Ask about Yankee Stadium seating during your tour of the outfield at NY Yankees Stadium.
- Don't Skip Lunch: Visitors of Yankee Stadium are given the opportunity to add lunch at the Yankee Stadium Hard Rock Cafe to their tour for an additional fee.
- Don't Bash the Home Team: Even if you're a Red Sox fan, you won't want to bash the Yankees during your tour of Yankee Stadium, no matter how enticing it might be.