Zarkana Cirque du Soleil
*Promotions listed are subject to change without notice and based on availability. We make no guarantee that the promotions listed are available.
Zarkana Cirque du Soleil Information
Show Quick Facts
- Zarkana New York is directed by acclaimed director Francois Girard.
- Zarkana NYC is now showing at Radio City Music Hall in Midtown Manhattan.
- Zarkana NYC is appropriate for young children.
June 6th - September 4th, 2012
Radio City Music Hall
1260 6th Avenue
New York, New York 10020
User Average ReviewOverall:
Based on 1 review
4.3 out of 5 Stars
0.0% recommended it
Zarkana Cirque du Soleil Reviews
*Some images shown above are not actual photos from the show, but category representations. Visit the show's web site for actual photos.
Zarkana Cirque du Soleil
Do you agree? Write your own review!
Breathtaking Acrobatics and Original Music at Zarkana Cirque du Soleil
Features: The latest surreal and visually dazzling offering from Cirque du Soleil, Zarkana New York tells the story of a magician named Zark who, in a quest to reclaim the powers he has lost, finds himself cast into a dark and mysterious world peopled with mystical creatures. This show was in NYC for the 2011 summer tour and is returning to Radio City Music Hall for another round on June 6, 2012!
Why We Go: A breathtaking spectacle from start to finish, Zarkana Cirque du Soleil features all the Cirque du Soleil standards you've come to expect: mesmerizing acrobatics, original live music, and interactive multimedia elements.
- Original Music: Zarkana Cirque du Soleil features original music written by the very talented Nick Littlemore, a protege of legendary pop musician Sir Elton John.
- Eye Candy: Nothing can compare to the mesmerizing beauty of a Cirque du Soleil production. Zarkana New York will not disappoint. Your jaw will drop when you see the amazing feats completed by this cast of 71 international performers.
- Compelling Story: Make no mistake: Zarkana Cirque du Soleil is not just about impressive acrobatics and flashy costumes. The story itself, with its themes of love, longing, and self-doubt, is bound to please people of all ages.
Inside Knowledge: Zarkana Cirque du Soleil played at Radio City Music Hall, the largest indoor theatre in the worldm with a maximum capacity of 6,000 people.
Do's and Don'ts:
- Do Bring the Kids: While its themes may be dark, Zarkana Radio City was appropriate for children as young as four. Kids will love seeing the stunning acrobatic feats for themselves.
- Do Look for Nick Littlemore: Haven't heard of Nick Littlemore? Well, you have now. This talented songwriter, a protege of Sir Elton John, composed Zarkana Cirque du Soleil music. Expect to see his name again as his renown grows.
- Don't Wait for Tickets: Like most Cirque du Soleil productions, Zarkana New York is hugely popular and tickets sell out fast. Be sure to reserve your tickets well in advance to this amazing spectacle if you catch this on tour.
- Don't Forget Your Friends: Groups of 15 or more will enjoy special discount tickets to Zarkana Cirque du Soleil. It's nice to have friends, isn't it?